I think there's something wrong with my turbo, or rather, the actuator... can't seem to hold boost. Feels like it's jammed. Going out for a test run now. Let's hope there's no compressor surge or its bye bye turbo, manifold, exhaust and whoever is behind me as turbo fins might be blasting out... fuck...
There is definitely something wrong with my turbo after a test run. Damnit... I don't have much choices that is within my budget at the moment...
1. Repair/swap with similar turbo and reflash ecu
2. Change to E9 turbo (titanium... hohoho...) and reflash ecu
Sell my ass options
1. GT2835R + Tonka manifold + Turbosmart w/g + Injectors + Power FC/V Pro
2. GT30R + Tonka manifold + Turbosmart w/g + Injectors + Power FC/V Pro
3. GT35R + Tonka manifold + Turbosmart w/g + Injectors + Power FC/V Pro (if I consider to stroke up to 2.3L in the future)
Obviously, I'm gonna consider the cheap options as I'm so damn broke now... sigh...
Tokyo Time Lapse
7 months ago